Monday 4 June 2012

Sympathy Card

Hello again,

This past week, the father of a good client of mine passed away. I was a little short on time but came up with this quick card:

I could have kept it like this as I was happy with it's simple lines, but I felt inspired to add to the card with a garden of flowers blooming from beneath the folded corner of paper. 
SOURCES:  Patterned Paper: Sandylion-Rouge de Garance Inspiration>Cupid’s Arrow Font: Adobe Arabic, Afternoon Delight. Embellishments: Flowers, Rhinestones & Metal Brad all from the local dollar store.

The flowers on this card are simple ones I bought in a bulk package from the dollar store that I embellished with a little rhinestone.  I'm really happy with how it turned out but if I had more time I would have tweaked the flowers a bit and created a few handmade ones in a variety of sizes.

That's all for now, 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment