Wednesday 21 March 2012

Spring Flowers

Hello all, sorry it has been so long. These past few weeks have been very emotionally challenging for me as I have had to deal with several pieces of bad news. But thanks to the love and support of family and close friends, I feel like I am over the original hump and hopefully on the road to sunnier days. In the midst of all of this, I had a friend over last week who brought me a beautiful bouquet of tulips and irises to brighten my spirits and my home. Once they were in full bloom, they were just too beautiful to resist trying to get a few good pictures of them, especially as I am in the process of planning out my Spring photo wall. I thought I'd share a few in the hopes that perhaps they will bring a little sunshine your way!

Enjoy! And thank you so much Stacey!!!








Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment