Thursday 22 March 2012

The many faces of Arabella Grace

Here is one of the first layouts I scrapped of my daughter. Thanks to my friend Kelly whom I "borrowed" the idea and title from after seeing a layout she did of her niece. Arabella is only a few weeks here and I just loved all of her little expressions so I thought I'd capture a few of them.


SOURCES: Cardstock: Bazzil Basics Paper. Patterned Paper: BasicGrey-Sultry > Uptown & Fashionable. Font:  Smiley Monster, Pea Mee-Mee, Pea Stacy's New Doodles. Plaid Scalloped Frame: Miscellaneous Flowers: Handmade using Cuttlebug 2x6 Flower Die & Textile Embossing Folder
The title of the page I printed off on white cardstock and then coloured in the Arabella Grace with a green Copics marker.

The "sweet" is one of the many doodles that I LOVE from the font Pea Stacy's New Doodles that you can get for free from  Kevin & Amanda. I printed it off and then garnished it with a cute plaid scalloped frame from a box of miscellaneous scrapbook embellishments that I picked up a few years ago at HomeSense. The pink paper ribbon behind was a remnant I found that was created from practicing with a border punch.  I added a green strip of paper to it as well and drew on a few stitches.

The flowers I made out of Vellum using my Cuttlebug. I cut them first using the 2x6 Flower Die and then embossed them with the Textile embossing folder. I love the look of lace it created on the flowers and how you can see the hints of pink and green through the vellum. 

Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, she's a totally different person now!

    This is a beautiful layout, Heather! I know how long this would have taken you :O)

    So happy to see you back in creative mode after a hard month. I've been thinking of you a lot.

    ReplyDelete