Monday 6 February 2012

A Few Cards

We were very blessed over the holidays by friends and family, so I've been wanting to make a couple of special thank you cards for a few people. I haven't made a handcrafted card in forever, so these took a little longer then usual since I'm out of practice. The first two are thank you cards and the last is a congratulations card for someone very special who just bought her first house! Hopefully she doesn't peak on here before I get a chance to give it to her!




Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful Cards Heather! I'm sure your friend (K?) will love the "Home Sweet Home" card - it is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am so excited that you have joined the blogging community. I will add you to my favourites and visit often.

    Beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete